Development process and its principles
Infallible solution from the outset
It is paramount that we fulfill the client’s requirements from the outset, thereby reducing delivery time, increasing client’s satisfaction and eliminating waste. Moreover, we apply the following principles:
- Before submitting an offer our Requirement Analyst reviews the job description in order to clearly understand and correctly estimate it. We exactly clarify what your end-product must be.
- Regardless of the assignment, we create and agree with the client use case diagrams and UI prototypes. If need be, we make more artifacts. It all helps to be on the same page about the exact system functionality.
Quality control at all stages
Quality is our strong competitive advantage and key element of our reputation. To guarantee the quality we use the following procedures:
- At the planning stage, we collectively decide what tests should be performed. The minimum set of tests consists of smoke & sanity, functional testing, UI & UX testing, monkey testing, security testing and stress testing. At the client’s request, we can readily execute more tests.
- We carry out testing according to the check lists, which are individual for each client and dependent on the system requirements.
- Only having executed all tests and fixed all bugs, we deliver the solution.
It is important for us to earn the client’s trust and credibility.
- We deliver a working solution every two-three weeks. So the client can easily keep track of the project status.
- We give the client full access to our issue tracking system.